Monday 7 October 2013

RESEARCH: Reflection on Progress


 
 
Compared to my blog last year, I feel as though I have looked into things in greater detail when it came to the research aspect of things. With the blog last year, I stuck to the checklist which was pretty basic. I could've added my own research to it to show I took initiative with my work. This year I feel more confident with the different media technologies I could use in my blogs as I have experimented with them and learnt how to use them better.
 
Out of 20, I would give my blog a 16 because I used a range of different technology and gave detailed accounts of each blog post.
 
Three things I could do to improve my blog:
 
1) Put more effort into the presentation
2) Take initiative and post independent blogs which I think are relevant
3) Try to not use the same technologies and learn a few more that I could add to the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment