Thursday 17 October 2013

Research- Reflection on progress

Reflecting on my blogging last year...

When I reflect on my previous blogs from AS Media, I strongly feel I could have improved the way in which I blogged. I didn't vary my use of technology much, until I began my evaluation. I could have used technology such as Slideshare, Prezi and Camtasia more consistently. I also think my blog could have been more visually appealing with the use of colours and photos. I also think I could have posted more blogs in my own time, not just in lessons.

At the moment, I would probably rate my blog a 10/20, once I follow all my targets below, this will rise.


Improvements for my upcoming posts...
- I will use a variety of ICT
- I will post extra information on our progress
- Be creative and make my blogs exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment