Monday 21 October 2013

Reflection On Progress No.2

Although it hasn't been a long period of time, I feel that I have in fact improved since the last time I logged my blogging progression. 

I think that one of my objectives I have definitely met is the aim to use more ICT, even I have realised how much more interesting it makes the blog! It's entertaining just as any piece of media should be. I even ENJOYED incorporating different technologies into the blog as I learnt how to use a variety of different sources and ICT production softwares.
 I included things such as camtasia videos, recorded screenshots, time toast, prezi, slideshare, video gifs and many more! 

Another one of my targets was to express my ideas more through both images and explanatory text in the blog, thankfully I believe I've been able to do so  because the planning process involves a lot more creative thinking and personal opinions on things compared to research, so I feel since starting the planning process, my blogs have conveyed my ideas and imaginations relatively well. 

I have noticed a progression, however there is always room for improvement! I know that there are more things I can work on and it is easier to achieve something when you have something to work towards. So these are the 2 goals I have given myself to meet & grow:

1. Blog more shorter & compact posts. rather than large singular posts packed with information. 

2. Be more consistent with blogs - organise allocated days to post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment