Saturday 5 October 2013

[Research] Blogging Progress



Looking back at my blog last year, I realise that I could have done more research and posted more extra blogs. However, now that I have more experience with blogging, I feel more confident and know more types of creative media software that I can use such as Prezi, SlideShare and Camtasia. I feel like this year I'm already experimenting so much more with the way in which I blog.


This year I will focus on blogging more often and making my content more relevant and in depth.

Out of 20, I'd give myself 15 for using different types of creative media in my posts. In my next few blogs I will experiment with using photo slideshows (maybe for behind-the-scenes blogs or storyboard) and also create my own gifs :) 

What do I need to do to improve?
1.) post more extra blogs
2.) follow the checklist and make sure I have each post
3.) always post creative content

No comments:

Post a Comment