Friday 10 January 2014

My CD cover so far... (draft)



This is what I've done so far - right now I am adding the album title and artist name to the spine of the CD and it should be done soon.

In addition to that, based on feedback I received from one of my teachers it would be more effective if the artist name is displayed in a bigger font than the album name. I have decided to follow the advice because it does help with artist recognition as Eva Ellis is still a performer that isn't well known. Therefore it would be easier for the audience to recognise her, as her name is clearly displayed along with the image of her.  

One other change I will make is incorporating white into the back cover, as I have done on the front. Black and white colours link with the theme of the album, and as it is called 'Looking Back', I think that the black and white scheme is appropriate and effective as it can be symbolic of the past. 

HERE'S THE BACK TOO!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment