Friday 24 January 2014

Final Blog Post!

So this is it.

Finally I've finished everything from my ancillary work and music video to the evaluation - and it feels so strange knowing this is my last blog post!

Despite all the stress and deadlines, it has truly been an amazing journey - making our own music video was probably the most interesting thing I've done in college so far and I learned so much from it. Even though in the beginning I didn't know Kellie, Sian and Korima well, we worked together really well and I was lucky to have such lovely people in my group!

At the end I even began to enjoy blogging, although admittedly I couldn't wait for it to be over when we first began the project. :D
 
To end my final blog post, here's a picture of us all on the first day of filming - the last few moths have been stressful and hectic and wonderful at the same time & it's been an experience I'll never forget!



BYE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment