Friday 24 January 2014

Final Progress Review Blog


Compared to my blog at AS I felt that this year I went into more detail and depth in terms of research and planning. I explained my reasoning for certain choices and did more independent research when I could. I think I used more ICT than I did last year as I put more effort into creating some videos and looking for unique ways of presenting what could've been large chunks of text.

I think my blog shows the aspects of the research, planning and production of my Advanced Portfolio very effectively as I explained everything and I didn't have any gaps in my blogging work. It was all done in the order that it was supposed to be done (apart from some confusion in the beginning).

Individually, I think that produced over 100 blogging entries and I must say that I am VERY proud of myself as it significantly more than what I had done at AS!



If there was something that I could have changed given the opportunity, I would have tried to find more unique and creative ways of presenting information as well as varying the types of ICT I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment