Thursday 9 January 2014

Ancillary: Update on digipak and advertisement

Here is what I have done so far. Since the last update, I have only added the track list. I have yet to add the copyright information and the catalogue number and add a few colour corrections to give it a vintage-ish look.



I have made a start on the advert. I've only added a few parts. Things I still need to include in this are:
  • a review
  • artist website and other social media links
  • where it can be downloaded
  • change the opacity is some images
  • change around the layout


This is slightly different to my mock up. This is because I felt that having it on a plain background was a little boring and looked unfinished. So I put a picture in the background. I did keep to my plans of using the rule of thirds as most of the information will be displayed across the two thirds on the right hand side and the third left on the left will be of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment