Thursday 7 November 2013

Reflection on blogging progress- part 2

Last time I reflected on my blogging, I wrote this...
"At the moment, I would probably rate my blog a 10/20, once I follow all my targets below, this will rise."

I also set myself these targets...

Improvements for my upcoming posts...

- I will use a variety of ICT
- I will post extra information on our progress
- Be creative and make my blogs exciting! 


So, have I improved since then?
I have used more ICT such as slideshare, prezi and Powtoon
I have become more up to date with my blogs.
I have been more creative and tried to make my blogs more colorful and appealing.

I achieved 12/20 marks for my blogs so far, although this is higher than my previous prediction, I definitely feel this can be improved now that I am confident with following these targets frequently. I would also like to add new targets, as well as continuing with these ones.

New targets:
- Post more photographic evidence of our filming
- Make my blogging more structured and organised and blog more frequently
- Experiment with even more technology


I made a presentation to show some visual evidence of my blogging improvements:


(After this reflection, I have updated some of the blogs I was not satisfied with, and changed the way I presented information and pictures on them)

No comments:

Post a Comment