Sunday 3 November 2013

[Production] FIRST DAY OF FILMING!




I made this little animation documenting our first day of filming. However, the website only allowed 30 second videos without subscribing so I couldn't include every picture I wanted. I'm going to explain some of the other ones below --



In the first picture I was taking my coat off as we decided to film the base track with just my jumper as an alternative. However, because our music video is Autumn-themed, we figured it would look better with my coat on.

The second picture shows people passing by while we filming. We made a mistake because we went to film during the afternoon when many people were going home from work or school. Next time we film, we will go more early so that we don't disrupt anybody and be able to film freely. 

The third picture shows us just exploring the area - we found a few other places in Richmond that we may use for cutaways or other small scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment