Thursday 28 November 2013

PRODUCTION: Editing 7 - 28/11/13

Today we decided to split up the editing. Eli and Kellie edited in the morning and I edited in the afternoon. When I arrived they explained that they added a few match cuts here and there and changed around some of the clips we used BUT something went wrong... EVERYTHING WENT OUT OF SYNC!!!

I know, I know. All that went through my mind was....
 
 
 
So I spent most of my time trying to get everything back into sync. This took up a WHOLE LOT OF TIME. Once Eli and Kellie came back i managed to get it back in sync. But once I played the whole thing back, another clip appeared out of sync. At this point I was just like..
 
 
But no, I couldn't do that seeing as though the deadline was TOMORROW. I repeat, TOMORROW!!! So once Eli and Kellie came back from their lessons, we decided to try and salvage what we had and fix what we could. Finally we managed to get most of it sync but that's all we could do for the day as the editing suite was being shut early for the day.
 
So it all comes down to what happens tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment