Friday 29 November 2013

PRODUCTION: Progress Review Blog

I think my blogging has improved a lot compared to my old ones as I've made it more fun I guess? I've used memes and other funny things to make it more interesting to read and relatable.

I think I blogged the research, planning and construction stages of my music video successfully because I went into a lot of detail and made a lot of effort on them (like the little behind the scenes videos). I was precise on why certain decisions were made and blogged about any changes we may have made along the way.

I'm very happy with my individual blogging as I've done them on time and I have 70 POSTS!!! (including this one 71 ;D)


This is more than I thought I would have by the end of this stage but I guess this means I'm doing well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment