Monday 9 December 2013

Music Video Screening at The Screen on the Green Tomorrow


Time for the screenings almost here and I can honestly say that I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!! But also anxious at the same time because throughout the whole editing and filming process we were slightly behind so we might not have had enough time as the other groups may have had to do better edits and effects.

Another thing that I'm anxious about is that I've heard about another group whose video is quite similar to ours (with the guitar, green scenery, cafe scene) and I hope its not too similar that it would make people think we copied one another because I can assure you we did not!!

Other than that, I'm really excited to watch everyone else's music videos. I know that they're already up on Vimeo but I don't want to ruin it for myself when it comes to watching it on the big screen. I have no idea what to expect with them (apart from our classes rough cuts) and I think that's a good thing because then I can see first time round what song they have chosen and what they did with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment